My Journey

I have made all the calculations; fate will do the rest -(Napoleon)

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Weird day


Got up in the morning with fever, still had to go to office, then to Tampere for a meeting. The ticket system of Finnish railways won’t work; bought the ticket on train with no reserved seats. Didn’t realize I was sitting on someone else’s seat, yet the old lady didn’t ask me to move. There are always good people around here

While coming back in the evening, missed my train by a minute, the train started to slide just when I was about to open the door. Had to wait for one hour for next train and the ticketing system still would not work. The good ticketing ladies were offering coffee coupons to make up for the inconvenience. Couldn’t care less for a cup of coffee but admired the attitude of saying sorry. In midst of all these didn’t realize that YLE cameras were rolling until now when I get a business mail that ends with btw - so you were at Tampere today – saw you on YLE news. Feeling better – the paracetamol is kicking in. Hopefully the day ends with this, no energy left for replying to any more mails.

The ticketing system was not working even on 24th August. Time for VR to change the system vendor.




Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home